Thursday, May 10, 2012

the "study" part of studying abroad

I cannot believe how quickly this semester has gone by. Time has just flown. Unfortunately my time in Rome is coming to an end, which of course means wrapping up my school work as well. I usually have trouble concentrating when studying for exams, but it is on a whole other level being in a different country. All I want to do it go out and experience the city for my remaining days in Italy, but I need to do well on my final exams as well.

I have been doing the majority of my studying in a place that I found far too late during the semester. Near my apartment, there is a beautiful park called Villa Pamphili. Rome is not a very city filled with trees and nature, but there are some beautifully designed parks which are vast and full of twists and turns to explore. It is a very popular jogging, bird-watching, and picnicking park. On the weekends, it is full of families enjoying the weather and the gorgeous atmosphere. 






No comments:

Post a Comment