Friday, January 20, 2012

Being a Tourist...

My parents have joined me in London for the last few weeks of my time here. I cannot believe that one month has already passed and my time in England is quickly fading.
Here is a quick update of what I have been up to:
I spent a few days in Kent with Jessica and my new niece Sydney Isabelle! She is a very good baby, I cannot wait to see her in the summer, where hopefully she can sit up and play little games :)
I made my way back to London, and for the past 3 days I have visited the Tate Modern, The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum, The National Gallery, The National Portrait Gallery, Walked allong the south bank over Tower bridge and to St. Katherine's Dock. However all of these activities will fall second to the fact that I somehow managed to get my father to buy a new pair of fitted jeans and a new pair of shoes! If anyone has ever met my dad, this is a pretty big deal, for he doesn't exactly stay up with fashion( and that is putting it quite lightly). All that said, it has been really nice spending so much time with him. I dont remember the last time I have done so many activities with just him.
Today I am off to Borough Market with my mom, can't wait to see it!
Pictures to follow soon...
Josie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment