Thursday, January 26, 2012

La mia prima settimana a Roma (My first week in Rome)

Rome is an incredible city! Although I am still trying to navigate my maps to find my way around the city, every street corner has something interesting going on.
I moved into my apartment, which is in the Monteverde area of Rome and it is absolutely gorgeous. Monteverde is a quiet residential neighborhood.
We have been touring around the Travestevere Area, Campo di Fiori, The Colosseum, The Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain and much much more! It is an almost surreal feeling seeing these architectural masterpieces all around you. In person, the infrastructure is stunning beyond belief. It really is so amazing to walk down the street and see buildings that are 1500+ years old!
We have orientation tomorrow at the American University of Rome and then classes begin on Monday :)
Ciao xx
Here are some pictures so far:


my first Italian Cappuccino!



No comments:

Post a Comment