Sunday, January 8, 2012

London So Far

London is an amazing city and I am so lucky to have the opportunity to live here for a month before I start my semester in Rome. I've been touring around different museums and historical sites. It is so strange to walk around in England compared to America because everything feels as though it has so much history. From the architecture to the parks to the shops, this country has such a rich atmosphere and everyday is a reminder of the traditional culture and way of life of the English people.

I am currently in Amersham with my grandparents( getting very spoiled), going back to London next week, to meet up with my parents to go see my lovely new niece Sydney!

January is such an exciting month, living in a new city, getting ready for Rome, having time to spend with family, and a new baby niece! I cannot wait to see what this year in Europe has to offer!

Will post pictures soon!
Josette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment